您现在的位置是: 首页 > 热门手游 热门手游

sob就是个混蛋攻略029_sob就是个混蛋攻略超详细攻略

tamoadmin 2024-08-30 人已围观

简介1.sob就是个混蛋存档怎么用 SOB存档位置在哪我看不出你和狗有什么不一样,你看起来是有点人样!你能讲文明,讲素质的时候,我想是我再次投胎做人的时候看见你以后,我才明白你老爸整天骂你生块X烧好过生你,是什么意思了,看一下X烧,再看你对比一下,真的X烧也比强!请你不要用你的排泄器官对我说话,这是很不礼貌的,谢谢我想唯一能帮你的最好方法就是"卖身葬自已吧"!你给我跪在门口高唱<征服>,大

1.sob就是个混蛋存档怎么用 SOB存档位置在哪

sob就是个混蛋攻略029_sob就是个混蛋攻略超详细攻略

我看不出你和狗有什么不一样,你看起来是有点人样!

你能讲文明,讲素质的时候,我想是我再次投胎做人的时候

看见你以后,我才明白你老爸整天骂你生块X烧好过生你,是什么意思了,看一下X烧,再看你对比一下,真的X烧也比强!

请你不要用你的排泄器官对我说话,这是很不礼貌的,谢谢

我想唯一能帮你的最好方法就是"卖身葬自已吧"!

你给我跪在门口高唱<征服>,大声唱<我有罪>

你要感谢这世界上什么都,连避孕药都是的,要不然你也长不了这么大!

你别和我说话,因为我听不懂,在别人的眼中看来,我和一条猪在吵架是一件很愚蠢的事

对你,我实在想不出有什么语言和不同人类的你沟通!

啊?原来这世上还有你的存在啊?对不起,你太渺小了,没有人会知道有你的存在!

我看不出你和狗有什么不一样,你看起来是有点人样!

我想唯一能帮你的最好方法就是"卖身葬自已吧"!

你给我跪在门口高唱<征服>,大声唱<我有罪>

在21世纪是你让我看到22世纪的非主流,你简直就是顶级脑残人物.

关于你的出生,这个世界就注定要浪费米饭,浪费钱,浪费地方,连空气也浪费了,你说你的出生有多浪费啊?

请你不要用你的排泄器官对我说话,这是很不礼貌的,谢谢

对你,我实在想不出有什么语言和不同人类的你沟通!骂人的话 越毒越好

啊?原来这世上还有你的存在啊?对不起,你太渺小了,没有人会知道有你的存在!

你不在我身边,让我感觉好痛苦,就像你在我身边时一样。"---美国歌手史提芬.毕晓普

“他创造了自己,并且极其崇拜他的创造者。"---美国服装设计师约翰.布莱特

"他具有所有我不喜欢的美德和零个我所欣赏的恶习。"----英国政治家温斯顿.丘吉尔

"他不仅自己无聊,还能让别人都无聊。"---英国作家塞缪尔.约翰逊

"你什么毛病也没有,就算投胎转世也没得救。"---好莱坞影星杰克.利昂纳多

"他没有敌人,只不过他的朋友对他恨之入骨。"---美国作家马克吐温

"他有一只凡.高的音乐之耳。"好莱坞导演比利.怀尔特。

看你沉鱼落雁,

闭月羞花,

楚楚动人,

人见人爱,

花见花开,

想必一定是人渣中的极品,

还有就是可以英语骂人,既能解气又能显得自己很有涵养:

1. Go to hell. 去死吧。

2. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

3. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

4. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

5. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

6. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

7. Get lost.滚开!

8. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

9. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

10. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

11. How dare you! 你敢!

12.Cut it out. 省省吧。

13. You he a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

14. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

15. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!

16. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

17. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

18. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

19. Who says? 谁说的?

20. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

21. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

22. Drop dead. 去死吧!

23. Don’t give me your shoot. 别跟我胡扯。

24. Nonsense! 鬼话!

25. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

26. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

27. You asked for it. 你自找的。

28. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

29. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

30. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。

31. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

32. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

33. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

34. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

35. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

36. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

37. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

38. We’re through.我们完了!

39. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

傻瓜: idiot, dumb bell, dope, jackass, dork

混蛋: asshole, bastard, sob, jerk, douchbag,

贱/*人:bitch, whore, slut

怪物:geek, , freak

it is not my fault. blame american tv shows. hehe

等等之类的,百度搜索:英语骂人&婉转骂人

sob就是个混蛋存档怎么用 SOB存档位置在哪

Kings Never Die - Eminem&Gwen Stefani

Here to stay

威名依旧

Even when I'm gone

即便我已离开

When I close my eyes

当我闭上双眼

Through the passage of time

穿过时间的洪流

Kings never die

王者永生

I can hear the drummers drumming

我可以听到鼓声隆隆

And the trumpets

小号齐鸣

Someone's tryna summon someone

有人在召集众人

I know something's coming

我知道审判日即将到来

But I'm running from it to be standing at the summit

但我远远逃离,只为伫立顶峰

And plummet

然后猛冲直下

How come it wasn't what I thought it was

一切并非如我所想那般发生

Was it, too good to be true?

那是否太过美好,而显得并不真实?

He nothing, get it all but too much of it

从一无所有到拥有一切,是不是得到的太多了?

Then lose it again, then I swallow hallucinogens

再次一无所有 我磕药让自己释怀

'Cause if not, where the hell did it go?

因为如若不然,这将向何处发展?

'Cause here I sit in Lucifer's den by the dutch oven

我坐在堕落天使的巢穴中,坐在荷兰烤箱旁

Just choosing to sin

我选择堕入罪恶

Even if it means I'm selling my soul

即使意味着我要出卖我的灵魂 我

Just to be the undisputed again

也要再次成为不容置疑的终极斗士

Do whatever I gotta do this to win

不惜一切代价只为战无不胜

'Cause I got this motherfucking cloud over my head

因为那该死的乌云蒙蔽了心

Crown around it, thorns on it

戴上,披上荆棘

Cracks in it, bet you morons didn't

冲破云霄,我打赌,你们这些愚人做不到

Think I'd be back, did ya?

你们以为我会再次归来,对吗?

How 'bout that I'm somehow

那我现在再回去变成你们这些失败者

Now back to the underdog

怎样?

But no matter how loud that I bark

但是无论我像疯吠地多响

This sport is something I never bow-wow'd at

这游戏是我从来不会屈服的

I complain about the game

我抱怨这游戏规则

I shout and I pout, it's a love-hate

我大声呼喊,气愤不已,那是一场爱恨情仇的游戏

But I found out that

但是我发现

I can move a mountain of dou

可以打消我心头那像山一样沉重的疑惑和痛苦

Even when you bitches are counting me out

即便你们这些混蛋将我驱逐

And I ear to be down for the count

让我陷入情绪低潮

Only time I ever been out

只有时间能将我治愈

And about is driving around town

常常会选择在城里飙车

With my fucking whereabouts, in a dou 'cause

无人知晓我的踪迹

I been lost tryna think of what

因为我已迷失,想要弄明白

I did to get here but I'm not a quitter

如何能找回自我 但我不会轻言放弃

Gotta get up, give it all I got or give up

绝不会让所有努力付诸东流,就此放弃

Spit or shit or stepped on but kept going

练习说唱 短暂小息,或者进步,但是绝不停下

I'm tryna be headstrong but it feels like

我努力勇往直前 但感觉

I slept on my neck wrong

似乎坚持错了方向

'Cause you're moving onto the next

你开始往下一个目标前进

But is the respect gone?

是否曾经所有崇敬已消逝?

'Cause someone told me that

但是有人曾经告诉我

(Kings never die)

王者永生

Don't give me that sob story liar

不要给我那些讲虚的煽情故事,

Don't preach to the choir

不要找借口 更不要不要白费唇舌

You ain't ever he to reach in the fire to dig deep

你都从没直面那火焰,坚持挖掘真相

Nobody ever handed me shit in life, not even a flyer

这糟糕的生活中,无人对我施予援手

Wouldn't even take shit into consideration

我才不在乎其他一切与我无关的事

Obliterate anyone in the way

这条路上抹去所有人

I think I see why a lot of rers get on these features

我想我知道为什么那么多rers想要在一首歌里各种炫技

And try to show out on a track with me

想跟我合作来给他们的歌添彩

But it'd actually he to be

但是 真的很差劲的

A fucking blowout to get me to retire

表演就想让我退休

Tell these new artists that kings never die

我要告诉你们这些新起之秀,王者永生

I know shit has changed in this age

我知道,在这时代,一切都在改变

Fuck a Twitter page

去他的推特首页

Did just say I've been upstaged?

你是说我大势已去了吗?

Why am I online? It's driving me crazy

我为什么要在网上?这让我抓狂

I'm riding shotgun tryna get a gauge

我拿着枪想要搞清楚

Almost hot, but I'm not running kaboom

我在网上挺火的,但是并没有引起大轰动,

With a stage pass and this shit

只是得到上台舞台表演的机会

And opinions sway, I can hear them say

各种言论纷纷扬扬 我可以听到他们在说

If I stay passionate maybe

如果我保持热情

I can stay Jay miraculous

那么我可以创造奇迹

Comeback as if I went away, but detractors

要我卷土重来,

Just say some bullshit for the Renegade

看起来好像我曾经离开过

Someone's gonna make me blow my composure

有些人让我无法冷静下来

Here I go again, to the stage

现在我重新开始,走上舞台

And I feel like I'm in a cage

我感觉好似身陷笼中

They so want a champion to fall

他们渴望看到冠军惨败

I still wonder why I laugh at 'em

难怪我会取笑他们,

'Cause why carry when I'm all

因为他们从来都赢不了我

So fuck what these cynics say

去他的愤世嫉俗之言

Just goes to show

即便我深陷困境

That when my back's against the wall

我也会让他们看看我的不屈

And I'm under attack again

而我现在又再次成为攻击的目标

I'll act as if I'm posted up

我也会像是众所周知般的勇敢面对

With this pented rage

这幽闭的笼子里

'Cause saw all these plaques in my office

看着录音室里白金唱片

On the floor stacked against the door

一直堆放到到门边

All be just metaphors for the odds of

难道它们也单单只是象征

When you comin' back again

为了叫我回到从前的水平

'Cause all the accomplishments, accolades, awards

那些所有的成就,荣耀,奖项

And trophies just don't mean jack anymore

其实根本就什么意义都没有

'Cause I'm here today and gone tomorrow

因为即使我今天活着,我也可能明天就会逝去

And I'm not gonna be

我不会永恒

Here to stay

威名依旧

Even when I'm gone

即便我已离开

When I close my eyes

当我闭上双眼

Through the passage of time

穿过时间的洪流

I want it, I'm coming to get it

我想拥有一切,我来此争取将其拥有

So you son of a bitches don't duck

所以,你们这些混蛋不要

Your gun and get rid of those

再叫嚣

Critics all end up in critical, think your shit

我会摆脱掉那些最终躺在急症室的你们

Is dope all you're gonna get is smoked then

你们自以为你自己很厉害 你们只能被我摧毁地尸骨无存

And I'm not stopping until I'm top again

我不会停下脚步,直到我再次登顶

All alone and on a throne

独拥宝座

Like a token of respect, or a homage poem

向我表示尊重,荣耀的诗歌

Or an ode, I've been on

或者一首颂歌,我就会永生

Tossed in the air by my own arm

将我自己投掷至空中

And launched so hard I broke my collarbone

向上发射,用力过猛我折断了我的锁骨

And it's my time to go

你们认为是我应该离开的时候

But I'm still not leing

而我不会就此离开

Stop for no one, I don't know

没人可以阻止我,我也不清楚

But I've been told that I should go

但是我被告知

Launch a Rover, knock it over

如果有障碍挡在你面前,摧毁它

Time to go for that pot of gold, 'cause

是时候准备那个绝杀了

They say kings never die

他们说,王者永生

Just ask Jam Master Jay

尽管看看Jam Master Jay

They just grow wings and they fly

他们长出了羽翼,遨游飞翔

So, hands up, reach for the sky

所以,高高举起你们的手

Try to hold up and provoke these moments

努力铭记这辉煌时刻

'Cause in a blink of an eye

因为眨眼间

They'll be over

一切便会结束

Tryna secure your legacy like Shakur

像2PAC那般,书写自己的

And ensure that nobody's

确保无人

Ever gonna be what you were

能与你的辉煌战绩相匹敌

So before you're leing this Earth

所以,在你离开这个星球前

You want people to feel the fury

你想让人们感受到

Of a pure evil cerebral berzerk

那前所未有狂怒

Deacon of words, syllable genius at work

执事祝辞,音节天才

Plus I'm think that they're mistaking

另外,我觉得他们误解了

My kindness for weakness, distill it with meanness

我的仁慈和怯弱只是一味谈论我的刻薄、卑劣

With some kind of back flipping burgers

他们吃着烤架上一些反面

On the grill for some peanuts

带有花生汉堡包说道

Secure us to arenas, call me Gilbert Arenas

确保我们能上圆形斗兽场,叫我Gillbert Arenas

Still eal to the dreamers

我仍旧着迷于那些追梦者

I made it to the silverscreen

我大获成功

Where Rocky stepped with the demons

跻身于Rocky曾与恶魔周旋的地方

Khalil on the beat 'cause making the beat

Khalil正在战场上,因为我从没觉得我们是在制作节奏

Ain't the same feeling to me is killing the beat

我们是在毁灭中产生节奏

It's fulfilling to me, what filling a seat is

这让我感觉到我真的是实实在在坐在王位上的感觉

That sound, vomit, thirst

旋律,嘶吼与渴望

And how common underground commons eat

以及生活在贫民区时那些救济粮

Outsider stomach growl, throg hunger

到处寻找机会

Out-rhyming everyone, God just give me one shot

但上帝只给我这一次成功的机会

I swear that I won't let you down

我发誓,我不会让你失望

I'mma be around forever

即便长眠于土

Entertain even in the ground

我也会永垂不朽

You ain't ever gonna hear me say I ain't

你绝对不会听到我说我并非永恒

Here to stay

威名依旧

Even when I'm gone

即便我已离开

When I close my eyes

当我闭上双眼

Through the passage of time

穿过时间的洪流

Kings never die

王者永生

Kings never die

王者永生

就在电脑里D:\用户目录\我的文档\Сохранения игр Quest Nigator\4310438f72f07c1ebd8f31a6ea38e804

希望这个回答对你有帮助